- Here is The List of Top 10 best ceiling fan under 2000 in India 2022
- These Are The Top 10 best Ceiling fan under 2000 in India 2022:
- 1. Havells Pacer 1200mm Ceiling Fan
- 2. Bajaj Frore 1200 mm Ceiling Fan
- 3. Usha Racer 1200MM ceiling fan
- 4. Luminous Dhoom 1200mm ceiling fan
- 5. ACTIVA Apsra 1200mm ceiling fan
- 6. Anchor By Panasonic Ventus 600mm Ceiling Fan
- 7. Bajaj Maxima 600 mm Ceiling Fan (Brown)
- 8. Orient Electric Apex-FX 1200mm Ceiling Fan
- 9. Crompton Hill Briz 1200 mm ceiling fan
- 10. Candes Lynx ceiling fan
Here is The List of Top 10 best ceiling fan under 2000 in India 2022
Summer is knocking at the doorstep, are you prepared?
Summery waves and heat are knocking at our doorstep, and everyone is rushing towards catching the genie in a bottle, a.k.a buying the best solution to bear the unbearable summer.
We do not have many options to make summers easy-breezy, among which ‘Ceiling fan’ are the most wanted ones.
From small rooms to large multistore buildings, ceilings fans are the must-to-be-found electronics that no one wants to miss and make sure of the budget price.
With the advancement in technology, buying a highly efficient, powerful, reliable and best ceiling fan under 2000 in India is no less than a hassle.
Thus, we have made sure to ease up your search but picking up the top 10 best ceiling fan in India under 2000.
This article complies with the best ceiling fan under 2000 that fits your budget and complement the beauty of your false ceiling.
This summer, you will get a fan with advanced features and tempering of modern looks.
Look through and make your choice!
These Are The Top 10 best Ceiling fan under 2000 in India 2022:
‘Simple yet classy.’
This summer, you will witness extra cooling and timeless elegance with the Havells ceiling fan under 2000 in India.
The powerful and strong motor ensures increased airflow, which aids in cooling. At the same time, its three sharp blades are designed aerodynamically for faster distribution of air.
Altogether, its high-performance speed and three sharp blades ensure even air distribution across every nook and corner of the room.
Enriched the double ball bearings, the fan enables smooth operation and reduce rotational friction resulting in a reliable and less noisy operation.
Besides that, the twin canopies help conceal the messy electrical wirings, making it easier for you to mount the fan on the ceiling firmly.
It’s time you set your heat worries on your fan that offers excellent performance at low voltage.
- Impressive cooling performance even at low voltage
- High-grade motor and blades ensure durability
- It offers smooth and noise-free operation
- 4-speed settings
- Few users have reported low durability issues.
‘More air, less power consumption.’
Bajaj Frore 1200 mm Ceiling Fan is one of the best ceiling fan under 2000 in India that you can choose for your home.
It is built with a powerful high-speed durable motor and is known for its superior performance.
Its double ball bearing increases the load-bearing capacity, thus making it durable. Simultaneously, the ribbed blades ensure the ceiling fan’s high durability.
Furthermore, the quick start high torque motor avoids any delay when switching on the fan.
- High load capacity and durability
- Its low power consumption helps in saving electricity
- Highly durable motor with superior performance
- Ribbed and robust blades
- Few users have issues with the motor noise.
‘Accentuate your ceiling style with Usha’s best ceiling fan under 2000 in India’
This time beat the summer with ultra-high speed and high air delivery of Usha Racer 1200MM ceiling fan.
Its performance and speed are as good as its looks.
In-built with a robust motor, the fan delivers an ultra-high speed of 400 RPM; and don’t worry! The 100% copper material of the motor ensures longer life and smoother operations.
It offers a perfect blend of wider air spread and low power consumption.
Above all, the Glossy powder coating Glossy powder-coated paint offers a superior finish and a longer life, adding a dash of elegance to your home décor.
- Effective and widespread air circulation
- It offers maximum cooling performance
- 100% copper motor
- Longer life and smoother operations
- Ultra-high-speed and performance
- No downsides have been noted so far.
The next best ceiling fan under 2000 in the list is a super stylish fan with uncluttered looks and sober colour shades, and that is the Luminous Dhoom 1200mm ceiling fan.
Luminous electronic products have left a mark in the market, and the Luminous Dhoom 1200mm ceiling fan is one of them.
Its high torque 12 pole motor ensures 380 RPM high speed of the fan, which will keep you throughout the day.
However, its 20% more copper material works as a feather in the cap to increase fan and motor durability.
It’s time to enhance the beauty of your home with the Luminous best ceiling fan under 2000 in India.
- The aerodynamic blades offer better strength and air thrust
- Bigger motor for better dissipation of heat.
- Powerful motor with high rotational speed
- Super stylish and sober looks
- The fan could be slightly noisy.
Compliment your ceiling with the completely new and lavish look of the ACTIVA Apsra ceiling fan. It is one of the best ceiling fan in India under 2000.
This antique ceiling fan under 2000 is designed keeping the style, energy efficiency and cooling in mind.
The ACTIVA ceiling fan comes with heavy CRC stamping that enhances fan life. On the other hand, you don’t have to worry about durability; the quality material used in the fan ensures its long-time use.
- Aerodynamic blade design for better air circulation
- High energy efficiency
- Low power consumption
- High durable and long-lasting
- No downsides have been noted so far.
Bring your space to life with a trend setting style of Panasonic Ventus 600mm Ceiling Fan.
It is one of the best ceiling fan under 2000 in India, perfect fit for upbeat living rooms, bedrooms, dens and common areas.
It comes with a 4-blade ceiling fan design 810 RPM motor that can deliver 120 CMM of air across the room.
Besides that, its high-quality motor comes with a double ball bearing and deliver powerful air movement, ensuring longer life of the fan.
Moreover, the double ball bearing mechanism of the Ventus Ceiling Fan’s motor allows for a smooth, noiseless operation to ensure that you enjoy a peaceful sleep.
- Perfect for every room, including kitchen, washroom, and office room
- Superior air delivery
- High-quality double ball bearing
- Die cast aluminium motor covers and blades
- Longer and rust-free life
- Few users are unsatisfied with motor noise.
‘Bajaj never disappoints when it comes to the best ceiling fan in India under 2000.’
We have another best ceiling fan under 2000 of Bajaj in our list, and it is one of the greatest examples of small size with mega performance.
The fan equips a quick-start and high torque motor that gives instant drive to the fan avoiding any delay when switching on the fan.
Above that, its double Ball Bearing increases the load-bearing capacity, thus making it durable and long-lasting.
Furthermore, with a speed of 870 RPM, the Bajaj Maxima Ceiling fan packs high-performance in a small size.
The Bajaj ceiling fan under 2000 is the perfect small fan for your home.
- High load-bearing capacity and durability
- Quick start and high torque motor
- Impressive high speed
- Small and lightweight
- Ideal for small rooms
- No cons so far.
‘Get assured with high-speed air with Orient fan.’
Orient Electric Apex-FX 1200mm Ceiling Fan is one of the best ceiling fan under 2000 in India delivering high-quality performance and speed.
Its motor is built with a high amount of copper that ensures the motor’s durability, longevity, and long-lasting performance.
Along with that, its galvanized ribbed blades enhance the strength offering longer life to the fan.
The Orient ceiling fan under 2000 is uniquely crafted to fulfil your décor needs of bedroom, reception and drawing-room.
- High speed and performance
- Galvanized ribbed blades for enhanced strength
- Durable and long-lasting life
- Inverter compatible and easy to install
- A flawless complement to your décor
- No such technical downsides have been noted so far.
‘This fan will be your perfect excuse to stay indoors.’
Crompton Hill Briz 1200 mm is the best ceiling fan in India under 2000, with 100% copper winding for higher durability.
Its powder-coated blades provide corrosion resistance & are easy to clean; simultaneously, the double ball bearing minimises noise and ensures long life.
The fan runs at high speed to deliver the ultimate cooling experience by throwing air across the room.
The simplistic yet adorable design of Crompton Hill Briz will complement the décor of your home and is perfect for all seasons.
- High speed and performance
- Lightweight and easy to install
- 100% copper motor for longevity
- Great and impressive airflow
- It offers an ultimate cooling experience
- Few users are unsatisfied with the material quality.
‘Ideal blend of metallic finish paint and elegant complementary design.’
Candles Lynx ceiling fan is the next best ceiling fan under 2000 in India with stylish and elegant design and looks.
The fan is best known for its low power consumption and double ball bearing that ensures durability, longevity and performance at the same time.
Its high-speed motor ensures that air delivered reaches every corner and nook of your room.
Simply, Candes Lynx ceiling fan is one of the best ceiling fan in India under 2000 that is worth your money and time.
- Low power consumption
- Value for money
- Wide blade tips
- Equal air distribution throughout the room
- High speed of 400 RPM
- No cons so far.
Tips for maintaining ceiling fans
Unsure of how to maintain your ceiling fan’s longevity, durability, and performance? Well, these tips will help you to give a good life to your fan:
- Regularly wipe down the blades of your ceiling fan
- Check and secure the loose canopy to avoid accidents. A loose canopy also makes an uncomfortable sound.
- If there’s a reduction in fan speed, call an electrician.
- Don’t use a wet cloth on the blades or body of the fan.
Buying guide for best ceiling fan in India under 2000
Are you confused about the features to look after while picking up the best ceiling fan under 2000?
This buying guide will not offer you the best knowledge of the fan but also help you pick up the best choice for you.
These are the aspects to check; before buying the best ceiling fan under 2000:
1. Number of blades
The most accessible feature under a ceiling fan is the blades.
Typically, ceiling fans come with three to five blades, among which 3 is the traditional one. The more blades your fan will have, the more costly it will be.
2. Fan and Blade size
The blades’ size comes in several lengths 30, 42, 44, 46, 50, 52, and 60. The usual ones used under 2000 rupees are 48 inches(1200mm).
Longer blades tend to have better air circulation and distribution than shorter ones.
3. Area location
You have to buy the fan according to your location or area. For example, if you live in a place of unbearable heat, you will need high performance and speedy fan, Whereas the cold region or the area with average weather works fine with a small fan.
4. Room size
Make sure the size of your fan matches your room size. This chart will help you to understand it better:
|Room Size||Fan Blade size|
|Rooms up to 75 sq. ft||29 inches – 36 inches|
|Rooms up to 76 sq. ft. – 144 sq. ft.||36 inches – 42 inches|
|Rooms up to 144 sq. ft. – 225 sq. ft.||44 inches|
|Rooms up to 225 sq. ft. – 400 sq. ft.||50 inches – 54 inches|
5. Wall mounting options
There are numerous ceiling fan mounting options, and let’s see which one fits perfectly with your space.
- Hugger ceiling fans: It has very little space between the ceiling and the fan’s motor. These fans are suitable for the low ceiling (8 feet or shorter).
- Close to Ceiling Fans: A rod of 3-5 inches is placed in between the fan and ceiling canopy. These are ideal for spaces with a ceiling-to-floor height of 9 feet.
- Fans with a High Ceiling: These are used when there’s a much larger gap between the floor and ceiling (Ideal for rooms with a higher ceiling).
6. Air Delivery
The next factor to look for in a ceiling fan is air delivery. It should be high enough for a ceiling fan to produce enough air to cool the room.
7. Energy Consumption
Ceiling fans are used for a long duration throughout the summer season (24×7). Hence, look for ceiling fans that consume less energy.
You must ensure the fan’s warranty, as it is electronics and you can’t be sure of its working. Generally, all fans have a 2-3 years warranty, but still, make sure the best ceiling fan under 2000 you will buy has one.
These were the few factors that we hope will help you to get the best ceiling fan under 2000 in your hands.
best ceiling fan under 2000 in India
All the ceiling fan mentioned in our list are best of best.
Everyone is featured as the top-rated and highly purchased fans.
But if we have to choose one among the top 10; then we would go with Havells Pacer 1200mm Ceiling Fan.
It is one of the best ceiling fan in India under 2000 that offers high performance and speed and completes the décor of your room and ceiling at a budget price.
So, here are all the top 10 best ceiling fan under 2000 in India for you that are a solution for your hot summery waves and your budget.
Each ceiling fan listed above has unique features and a variety of advantages.
Have you picked your best choice?
We hope you have got your best ceiling fan under 2000. If you have, then order now!
If you have any suggestions or queries, mention them in the comment box given below. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
1. Which are the best ceilings fans brands under 2000 rupees?
2. Do ceiling fans have remote control options?
3. Do ceiling fans need a lot of maintenance?
4. Which ceiling fan should I buy: three blades or four blades?
5. What is the ideal distance to hand the ceiling fan?
Top 10 Picks (best high speed ceiling fan under 2000 Rupees)
- Which is Better Green soul Jupiter vs Newyork? comparison 2022
- Top 10 Best Smartwatch Under 3000 in India 2022 With Call Function
- Top 10 Best Boss Chair in India 2022 For Home and Office
- Top 10 Best Smartwatch Under 5000 in India 2022
- Top 5 Best Digital Camera under 20000 in India 2022
- Top 5 best acoustic guitar under 2000 in India 2022